Roadside Assistance is Just a Phone Call Away
It's natural to feel stressed out when needing roadside assistance, whether it be from an accident, your car acting up or your having locked yourself out of your car. You can feel confident that the associates at My Way Towing have thorough and expert knowledge regarding whatever service(s) you need. We operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. My Way Towing has prided itself on excellent service since 1980. The towns and cities in our service area include Jersey City, Hoboken, Union City, North Bergen, Bayonne, Kearny, West New York, Guttenberg, Fairview and Cliff Side Park.
With that in mind, here are five basic maintenance tips that will improve your vehicle's safety, life and performance:
· Check the air filters. It prevents dirt and particles from entering the engine. Clogged air filters or loose fittings can cause a host of problems. Get your filters changed every 12 months or after 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
· Measure tire pressure on a regular basis. Tires are one of the most important components of your car for safety, efficiency and comfort. Your tires will last quite a bit longer, and it's easy to check the pressure and add air yourself.
· Inspect oil, power steering and transmission fluids regularly.
· Check the battery. First look at the cables and their connection to the terminals. Clean the terminal with a battery-cleaning brush, if needed. Check the battery's power supply by starting the engine, turning on the lights and seeing how bright or dim they are.
· Rotate and balance your tires every 6,000 to 8,000 miles. This will improve their balance and wear.
My Way Towing’s professionals are dedicated and determined. We love taking care of our customers and helping them to get back on the road as soon as possible. Let us help you! Add our phone number and email address to the list of contacts on your smartphone: 201-656-3066 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Also keep in mind that My Way Towing’s Private Property Towing gives you the ability to legally remove any unauthorized vehicles from any property you own. And follow us on Facebook and Instagram!